We offer free shipping on purchases over $500
For purchases under $500, we charge the following rates:
$0.00 – $100
|$100 – $200||$30|
$200 – $300
|$300 - $400||$60|
|$400 - $500||$75|
Most orders ship out within 1 to 2 business days.
Small to medium sized items ship via UPS Ground. Delivery is typically 2–5 business days.
Large or heavy items typically ship via freight carrier.
Freight Shipping Of Large Items
- Freight delivery is typically 2-5 business days (Monday through Friday).
- Allow extra time for delivery to remote addresses or outlying service areas.
- Freight shipping is available to most physical addresses in the U.S. (excludes HI and AK)
- The freight carrier will contact you, typically 24 hours in advance, to schedule the delivery appointment.
- Someone will need to be on hand to meet the driver, inspect the shipment and sign for the package. (see additional information below)
- We are able to hold orders for up to 30 days for shipping. Orders ship out quickly so if you require extra time before receiving your purchase, please let us know before placing the order or at the time of purchase. You can leave a note in your shopping cart, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us call.
The driver will lower the package to the ground and place it curbside at the end of your driveway. Placement of item on driveway, sidewalk or in the home and package removal is not provided. If ordering large heavy furniture, arrange to have additional people help you move it if needed. Please keep the product packaging. You'll need it if you have to return your item.
Please make sure to inspect your shipment thoroughly for damage
- If the shipment arrives with any evidence of mishandling or damage to the packaging or items, please note all damages on the shipping documents before signing. Please be as detailed as possible. For example: If the boxes/packaging has any tears, holes, dents or shows signs of being crushed or dropped, please note all of this on the shipping receipt. Having photos will also help greatly.
- If you have any issues or questions at the time of delivery, please give us a call at 251-929-3818 while the driver is still present. We're happy to assist!
- If the shipment is very heavily damaged, note all damages on the shipping receipt and refuse the shipment.
- Contact us as soon as possible to report the damage.
- Once you sign the shipping documents clear and damage is found later, we have no recourse and we cannot be held responsible for this damage.
- When an item arrives damaged and you have documented it on your shipping paperwork, we will work with you to repair or replace the item at our discretion.
- Freight shipments require signature and inspection. If you authorize the carrier to leave your shipment without signature, we cannot be held responsible for any damages or shortage.
- If you are unable to accept delivery at your agreed upon appointment time, redelivery and storage fees may apply.
- When you decide to cancel your order after it has shipped from our warehouse, you will be responsible for all shipping fees we incur.
- When you don't take delivery, or when the shipping company is unable to reach you to set up your delivery, you will be responsible for all shipping fees we incur. Please provide a valid phone number to avoid this.
- The freight carrier delivers items in large semi-trucks. If you live in an area they are unable access with their trucks, such as a narrow, dead end or dirt road, your options will be to either meet the carrier on a nearby main road or pickup the freight from their terminal. If you have any questions about your delivery address, please contact us before placing your order. If the carrier is unable to make delivery and the freight needs to be returned, you would be responsible for all shipping fees we incur.